Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

The Flea Market This section is for anything you want to sell that doesn't apply to Suzuki's. Must supply sale price on all post.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Big Ash Rally

Big Ash Rally is an unknown quantity at this point
Ultimate garage and house Plattsmouth NE

Didnt know where else to post...
I am selling my shop I built with my own two hands. 24x28, two story, central heat and air. Overhead hoist on trolley. (will load a Geo Metro in two pieces) Clerestory design heats itself on clear winter days. Epoxy coated floor on a ridiculous amount of concrete (miscalculation on my part- believe me, if it fits through the oversize door, the floor will hold it up. Restore Bradleys? perfect.) The shop has seen many Suzukis over the last 12 years, plus many other projects- mine and others. Drywalled upstairs, OSB downstairs. 100 amp service, two 220v outlets, wired for innerwebs. Fresh Paint, New gutters, new service door. Could be hooked up to water/sewer and natural gas (currently propane for shop)

Also for sale is the house that sits in the front yard. Its a great house. Wide open floor plan, 3bed, two bath,1,500sqft. It too has fresh paint, new gutters, recent shingles, recent garage door with new opener, recent front door and French door on elevated deck. Low maint house and yard, friendly neighborhood. Natural gas heat, brand new AC last summer.

I hate to leave my shop and house and neighbors, but we bought a place where I have managed to clear out a few miles of private trails. If a fanatic buys it, instant invite to cruise my trails just down the road.

http://www.mlsfinder.com/ne_oabr/kw_...d-4f023123e3aa

$125,000
Big Ash Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
very nice place, here that place would be worth twice that, good luck on the sale
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
nice looking place good luck on the sale.

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote