Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything

Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
ZOR Christmas Giveaway thread!

Just type 20 words or more creatively explaining why You would like to have a ZOR t-case cradle. Every post must include a picture* of a ZOR t-case cradle AND most importantly you must click this link once a day, every day between now and the end of the year!

CLICK HERE EVERY DAY! ----> http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=TXZUKI

*DON"T BE LAZY FIND YOUR OWN PICTURE, LOL!

We will take ALL the qualifying posts (submit as many as you like but do not use the same story) put the names in a hat and pull a winner. Shipping will be required to be paid by the winner. Winner will have the powdercoated color of their choice on the cradle and it will be shipped by the end of the year. Contest ends near the end of December!

IBZK brothers and sisters get double chances to win. So make sure you have a IBZK/IBSK banner on the bottom of your posts! To get membership and receive the benefits of being in the HOOD, click my IBZK banner below.

Myron
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!
http://zuksoffroad.com

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!

Last edited by zorproducts; 10-29-2011 at 11:18 AM.
zorproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
threewhd

threewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond reputethreewhd has a reputation beyond repute
nice pink snatch. very robust and firm. I will say

Jefferson Davis

The problem with the world is ity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for ity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

~UNION RULES~

Last edited by threewhd; 10-28-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: don't need one, very good product. got one already :)
threewhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
derekAV

derekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond reputederekAV has a reputation beyond repute
I would like a ZOR T-case cradle on my awesome Zuk so I can pull all the hot chicks! I mean who doesn't like a pink snatch?
here are some hot chicks attracted to a kick-ass ZOR product!

Very Nice!
derekAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
FordCustom

FordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond repute
ZOR's pink snatch, highly sought after by all men, everyone here wants to experience the strength of a good snatch. when a snatch is around, YOU KNOW you have to sneak a peak, but don't get cought. Messing with someone elses snatch could get you shot. I'ts only cool to take picture if the owner shows you. If you need any help with your snatch call Myron he is the snatch king.

I need one because i am flat out jealous.

Last edited by FordCustom; 10-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.
FordCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
FordCustom

FordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond reputeFordCustom has a reputation beyond repute
I am in need of a snatch. I need something to hold my samurai together. You know that one piece that will be there when everything else is gone.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
FordCustom

I have a problem doc, its been over 4 hours.

Well i didn't take any of the blue pills.

Oh, a snatch will fix it. Thanks

Old 10-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
FordCustom

Dear santa,

I have been admiring the snatch for a long time. I've been a very good boy this year and I'm thinking its about time. Thanks Scotty

Old 10-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
FordCustom

Owning a snatch would put me one piece closer to being a full on advertisement for Zor. It would complement my other awesome products.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
cincy_kick

cincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond reputecincy_kick has a reputation beyond repute
As a I am finally a sami owner I am slowly trying yo get every ZOR product for the samurai. I know that they are good reliable products. So the more I have installed the better my sami will be. Getting one for free just makes for a happy holiday.thanks as always MY for another great contest
thumbnail.jpg

90 sami 1.3 fi. 4" spua lift, 512rp, spoled rear,31 mudders, neon seats, ZOR front bumper, rear ZOR bumper and tire carrier, ZOR aluminum dash. and ZOR BIGuns
96 tracker/kick: 16v,3spd auto, hard top, 2" spacer lift,30" buckshot mudders on outlal1 rims, daily driver
95 4dr kick 5speed,k&n filter, 2 inch body lift,2 inch spacer lift, raised tank, 31"mudders, ZOR front W/ 8000# smittybuilt, custom rear bumper
cincy_kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
Stafford01

Stafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond repute
Zors snatches are so Famous other people have to take pictures of my snatch and post them Up forthe world to see. I mean look at that beautiful work of art under my Sammi. Even ford customs agrees.

Thanks my for a awesome contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustom View Post
Owning a snatch would put me one piece closer to being a full on advertisement for Zor. It would complement my other awesome products.

One of the many Proud sponsors of Crazysami's Great American zuk tour 2011

Stafford01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #11
hotrodzuki21

Location: that oklahoma place with the big rocks that my sami cant get over ya know
hotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond repute
Cuz every Suzuki ext cab pick up needs one slutty snatch under it and with my auto and doubler I'm bound to kill stock mounts and I'll paint it pink just for those girls and give it the proper I <3 boobies! See I totally need that snatch and especially if they come with it gigiddy
88 soft top stock 1.3l 2.25 exaust into a 3" in 2 2.5" out spoa yj new shocks and mounts custom front bumper boss clutch 31x10.5x15 2.5bs bfg at kos recaro seats camo steering wheel cover pioneer deck and sony 10" with 700 watt alpine and cheep front speakers futrue: rock sliders new rear bumper and gears
hotrodzuki21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #12
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodzuki21 View Post
Cuz every Suzuki ext cab pick up needs one slutty snatch under it and with my auto and doubler I'm bound to kill stock mounts and I'll paint it pink just for those girls and give it the proper I <3 boobies! See I totally need that snatch and especially if they come with it gigiddy
I assure you that Lisa and her friend are NOT coming with the ZOR t-case cradle.

MY
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
riverhawk

riverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond reputeriverhawk has a reputation beyond repute
My
Sounds like a great give away. I would play but already have pink one under the Samurai. And the wife might not like one more snatch in the house.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #14
zorproducts
God blessed America

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverhawk View Post
My
Sounds like a great give away. I would play but already have pink one under the Samurai. And the wife might not like one more snatch in the house.
Put a pic and story up on another product, who knows you might win.

MY

Old 10-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #15
Itsmejoe231
Administrator

Itsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond reputeItsmejoe231 has a reputation beyond repute
ZOR delivers again!!

Thanks Myron!!

Itsmejoe231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
hotrodzuki21

Location: that oklahoma place with the big rocks that my sami cant get over ya know
hotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond reputehotrodzuki21 has a reputation beyond repute
i figured the girls didnt come with the snatch but mabey some girl will see my snatch and want to ride with me not every day a guy can say he has a snatch...
88 soft top stock 1.3l 2.25 exaust into a 3" in 2 2.5" out spoa yj new shocks and mounts custom front bumper boss clutch 31x10.5x15 2.5bs bfg at kos recaro seats camo steering wheel cover pioneer deck and sony 10" with 700 watt alpine and cheep front speakers futrue: rock sliders new rear bumper and gears
hotrodzuki21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:21 PM   #17
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I didn't realize Stafford01's pink snatch was sooooooo popular!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
93kick

93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute93kick has a reputation beyond repute
well, since i already have a slutty snatch (btw ITS AMAZING), t-bra (also AMAZING), and the thong ( i dont need to say it agian but AMAZING), i thought you could help trim up the mess around my snatch for a nice 1.6L transplant, just a thought.

88 sami: new exo and tube clip in the making, spring over, yj springs, front axle moved forward 4", home made front bumper, a/c turned into onboard air, toyota power steering, sky ott steering, slutty snatch #557, t-bra and thong, grs-1 6:1, 5.12's in the axles
93kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #19
DillonCawthon

DillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond reputeDillonCawthon has a reputation beyond repute
The elusive "snatch" can be very hard to find. I've, through many years of research, figured out that the roar of the super swamper greatly increases the possiblility of coming across a "snatch".
Old 11-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #20
daverbmxer

daverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond reputedaverbmxer has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to have a ZOR snatch to make my Zuk more reliable for both daily driver duty and off pavement summer expeditions. I would really like to run 31" tires, which to have good results requires matched gearing to turn them. I have been saving money to do the whole process just once and do it right. I will still need transfer case gears, the OME springs, RUF missing links, etc, but this is a large piece of the puzzle to make a reliable vehicle. I have been very impressed with my My Side 2 and Myron has bent over backwards answering installation and tuning questions. My experience with ZOR's products and support have been truly top notch and I'm sure the Snatch will be no different. Being a full time university student money is tight, so I hope that you consider me for the snatch!

Thanks to the fellow whose image I borrowed.

Ramsey winch, removable doors, 2" exhaust, Warrior rack, ZOR LED rear bumper
daverbmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #21
stiffler4444

stiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond reputestiffler4444 has a reputation beyond repute
Great marketing Myron....too bad my Sami is gone, but luckily I only got rid of one snatch.......

86 Sami SOLD AND GONE
1962 Dodge Town Panel
1972 Pinzgauer 710m
stiffler4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #22
FordCustom

In my dealings i have came across a replacement sammy.

This sammy will replace the one sold to buy a DD. What better way to kick off a build then starting with the best parts. It doesn't have to look pretty if it has a snatch.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #23
lv2fsh

lv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond reputelv2fsh has a reputation beyond repute
Ok My, I really need a good Christmas this year. With 18 Grandkids and counting, there isn't much left for me.

cc.JPGaa.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"....John Wayne

87 tin top 1.3,Calmini SR, OME springs, Thorley Header, Calmini 2" exhaust, 4:16 T-Case. Fabbed bumper and safari rack, 6000lb winch, ZOR BiGuns, 235/75/15 on reversed stock rims,Slutty pink Snatch
88 ST stock except rust

lv2fsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #24
Stafford01

Stafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01 has a reputation beyond repute
Now that one is funny. Lol

One of the many Proud sponsors of Crazysami's Great American zuk tour 2011

Stafford01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #25
Stafford01's Wifey
The House Flirt to You

Stafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeStafford01's Wifey has a reputation beyond repute
that is awesome!

RIP Maddhatter
RIP Eddie "ZERO"
VegasBruce
Stafford01's Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote