Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Post your Picture
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Post your Picture This is a place to post your pictures of your Zuki or anything in that manner. Please keep it clean.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
Marshall

Marshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond repute
Crawlarado

Man I love Colorado!! Holy Cross is the coolest trail I have ever run. We also ran Chinaman gulch which was fun, then ran part of Carnage canyon until it got insane! Oh yeah, I finally flopped my rig!

Check out the rest of the pics here:
http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?...4008017165.jpg
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
billsbar

billsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond reputebillsbar has a reputation beyond repute
glad you had a good time, next time you should go down to Ouray and check out the trails there. If you plan it right as in the last week of July you can wheel with me and my freinds ie: 1 Sami and 4 or 5 Jeeps, camping at the KOA it's a great time.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- President Ronald Reagan

Spell check people it's free
Proof reading your posts can even help people with the grammers skills of a pet rock.
billsbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
Marshall

Marshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond reputeMarshall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsbar View Post
glad you had a good time, next time you should go down to Ouray and check out the trails there. If you plan it right as in the last week of July you can wheel with me and my freinds ie: 1 Sami and 4 or 5 Jeeps, camping at the KOA it's a great time.

I'd love too! We are hoping to make this an annual trip with more people next time. I really did not want to come back to Nebraska.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #4
quadracer812

quadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond reputequadracer812 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to do holy cross. that is on the top of my list for next year. challenging trail with a ghost town. looks sweat post up some more pics
Old 08-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
TEXCRAWLER

TEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTEXCRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics. Looks like yall tryin to kill that suburbon

Built Tube Buggy. V8, built 700R4, Atlas 2, D60, 5.38 Detroit lockers F&R. 44" Pit Bull Rockers.

Rock Crawlin is life the rest are just details

97' F350, Built 7.3 CCLB
TEXCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
ryan_m

ryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond reputeryan_m has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures! I was thinking that suburban maybe reaching its max towing capacity

ryan_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
Marshall

Yeah his Tahoe was working hard. A little slow pulling up the mountains but kept on going.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
MSuits

MSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond reputeMSuits has a reputation beyond repute
should have told us you were coming. Would have ran any of those trails with you.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #9
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSuits View Post
should have told us you were coming. Would have ran any of those trails with you.

I know I should have posted something up, it was kind of a last minute deal.
Next time I definitely will, I'd like to go with a bigger group.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
flashboiler

flashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond reputeflashboiler has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the top of Chinaman's where you flopped???

How'd it happen? We need the story!
flashboiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #11
Marshall

Yea it was Chinaman's where I flopped. I was just screwing around on that big rock formation. I wanted to crawl up it but got high centered so I tried it at more of an angle and just got really good traction and the back right tire pulled it up and over. It was really slow but I locked up and didn't think fast enough to try reverse to save it.

After the flop I pulled all the spark plugs and cylinder #3 was full of oil, so I turned it over a couple times to push out the oil. I used almost a whole roll of rags cleaning up the oil. I felt really bad about leaving oil on the trail and did the best I could to clean it up.

Calvin messed around on it but didn't push it too hard as all the weight of his samurai was on the t-case.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Rocfrog

Rocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond reputeRocfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I know I should have posted something up, it was kind of a last minute deal.
Next time I definitely will, I'd like to go with a bigger group.
I agree definatly agree we could have all gotten together. Holly Cross is high on my list of "to-do's". Sucks that you rolled on Chinaman's and on a completely optional obstical.

Nick
1988.5 Samurai, 6.5:1 t-case gears, 5:12 gears, welded diffs, ZOR Subspeed Front bumper, Homemade rear bumper, Swift FI, ZOR "thong" and "T-Bra" and "Boobie Hoops", highly modded Mighty Kong T-case bucket, Sky Manf. Axel trusses front, Shaved diffs front, and ZOR crabs. 4link in the rear with Kick rear axel and kick rear springs.

Rocfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #13
Marshall

Got some more pics from Calvin.

The rest I added to the gallery in this link: http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?...4008017165.jpg
Old 09-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #14
Marshall

Put the pics here: http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/MarshallC/
Imageshack sucked.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
240hpsammy
beer is the answer

240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute240hpsammy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Man I love Colorado!! Holy Cross is the coolest trail I have ever run. We also ran Chinaman gulch which was fun, then ran part of Carnage canyon until it got insane! Oh yeah, I finally flopped my rig!

Check out the rest of the pics here:
http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?...4008017165.jpg
did you try to get up that tree???

MY BUILD THREAD

240hpsammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
LockDown

LockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond reputeLockDown has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:48 PM   #17
mattwehrly

mattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant futuremattwehrly has a brilliant future
Sounds like we need to have a colorado sammi run this summer. there are several other really good trails to do from buggy trails to stockers. With enough notice I'd totally be in!
mattwehrly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 AM   #18
prowler

prowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond reputeprowler has a reputation beyond repute
are the wheels on that blue rig mickey thompsons?
Old 02-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Marshall

I hope I can make it out there again this year, I have a little one due in May so it might be tough.

Yes those are Mickey Thompson wheels.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #20
geckocycles

geckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond reputegeckocycles has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ho Matt's back!

Yea there are some real jerks out there at that section on both sides of the stairs that really abuse the trees. That kind of stuff is what the forest Service hates and will get the trail shut down just like Carnage, Boulder.
2240 lbs wet. 33x10.50 BFG KM2's, 5.12 T-Case, 4.30 3rds, HD output shaft, Spidy T-Case arms, Gecko Cable Locker, Gecko panhard, Spidy antiwrap bar and trussed housings, 5"x12" Breeze drop links, SPOA front and rear, Gecko Cycles Intake and Cooling manifold with 4 36mm GSXR screamin Mikuni's. 5400 lb Ft and 3000 lb rear winches, ZOR ft bumper, Gecko rear, Calmini HD rear axles, custom made 4Runner drive shafts.
geckocycles is offline   Reply With Quote