Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Post your Picture

Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Post your Picture This is a place to post your pictures of your Zuki or anything in that manner. Please keep it clean.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
mbronson

mbronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant futurembronson has a brilliant future
My home-made snorkel

Got my Home-made snorkel done today
made out of 2" PVC
primered and glued together, no air filter
Electrical weatherhead for the rain guard up top
cost including hack saw, 2 1/2" hole saw, fittings, pipe, and measuring tape was $53

I later plan on putting a small k&n filter on top.

Just need to paint it black now!

2002 Sport Trac 4x4-Tow Rig
mbronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Tbug

Tbug is an unknown quantity at this point
snorkel

nice job man , i need to make one
Tbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
jayxj71

jayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond reputejayxj71 has a reputation beyond repute
looks good
jayxj71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
goatere

goatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond reputegoatere has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job!

goatere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Joe Edge

Joe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Edge has a reputation beyond repute
i dig the honda battery and bungee chord hold down ha, whatever does the trick. nice snorkel now lets see you put it to use.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
super sami

super sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond reputesuper sami has a reputation beyond repute
looks great i did mine similiar with the 1.6 and the weber with hose adapter had to go out the hood but easyto take apart 1 clamp to open hood some times i just run the air cleaner on hose adapter wish i could have run it like yours[IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG]
super sami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
Jeremy

Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
i built one close to that but used the factory air box that i siliconed shut

then i cut a small notch in the hood so i would not have to drill holes in the body and move the battery

but recently i bought a T-Bra from ZOR and this interferes with the current placement of my snorkel so i will be running it up the side of the windshield like yours soon

also have another reason to rebuild my snorkel also

i like the way you used the factory carb and flex tube....did you run 3" pvc all the way or drop down in size after the carb connection?
"If everyone in the whole world had the same skin color, hair color and eye color, if we were all the same religion, if we all had the same favorite sports teams, drank the same beer, drove the same car, and spoke the same language, if we all hung our toilet paper the same way, listened to the same music, had the same hat size, and used the same toothpaste, mankind....... would still find a reason to divide into at least two groups and kill each other."
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote