Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > For the Outdoorsman!

Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

For the Outdoorsman! Camping, hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting - whatever you do for outdoor recreation fun.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
zukinoobi

zukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond repute
Any Lure Collectors Here?

I'm not a "rabid" collector but I do appreciate a good design , especially those from Arkansas companies of the past.

This is an example of the "Razzle Dazzle" made Little Rock, Arkansas by the Boshears Bait Company.

Patent applied 1947, granted 1950. This lure was only produced for 1 year in the early 50's

Got one you want to sell or trade?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

"Pelosi snorts pig farts." -Zukinoobi, general disgust of US Congress, (2009)

"... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Christ, (~32)

"Our Southern border is RED DAWN without the parachutes!" Zukinoobi (2010)

zukinoobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
zukinoobi

zukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond repute
Example of the Jack Carnes "Fancy Dancer", Little Rock, Arkansas.

There is a hole through the center of the lure. The line tie is a long wire that attaches to the rear hook hardware.

-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

"... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Christ, (~32)

Old 03-20-2009, 10:24 AM   #3
zukinoobi

This is Clyde Key's "Glutton Dibbler"

-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

Old 03-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
zukinoobi

The "Creek King" was also manufactured in Little Rock, Arkansas.

-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

Old 03-21-2009, 12:30 AM   #5
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
i have been losing lures most of my life, probably more fun collecting.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
madzukr
OLD TIMER

madzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond reputemadzukr has a reputation beyond repute
my grandfather used to have a lot.untill i was pulling my sister on an tube and fliped the boat.
his tackle box was in the boat and we(I) lost it.it should have floated so we think one of the boats that came out and hung around picked it up and kept it. the theifin bassturds.
there was a lot of lures in there that he had collected over his life time.and i'm sure many were collectable.

in memory of our lost family members.
MADHATTER /ZERO/VAGASBRUCE
__________________________________________________ _____________

I'D RATHER own a jeep,THAN BUY FROM ROCKYROAD!!!!!!!

madzukr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #7
razuki

razuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond reputerazuki has a reputation beyond repute
Thats cool I'll get my big collection out and mybe do some bartering
razuki is offline   Reply With Quote