Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Zuki Gatherings and Events > Trail Reports and Ratings
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Trail Reports and Ratings Adventures in wheeling. Tell us about your last trip!

Old 03-18-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
Rastus
OleCoot

Rastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond repute
Trees Ranch 3.17.18

Edit - this is a crosspost from Rockkrawler.org, my other site. Hope you all enjoy the pics and such here on ZK. One day I am sure we will have some Samurai's wheeling with us once again and more Trail rides stories and pics from the members here. Rastus

Had a Great time this weekend. Picked up a hitchiker on the way out..

Arrived at Trees, unloaded and took off to the trails. ran one trail and the Trees' demons caught me again.. Tow strapped back to camp. Ramman84 was back in camp by then and, Trees' Demons found him also. Looked at the jeep for a bit and then made a parts run to Kerrville. TBI rebuild kit and a new coil for Ramman84 and off we went to the Texas Stop Sign, then back to Trees'. rebuild the TBI, mad a small distance then Dott said he has a spare fuel pump to try, pulled mine off and that ""Really bad words go here@#$%^&^%$$#"" Foam in the fuel cell has been breaking down and clogged the pump. and Ramman found a bad ground wire also. Replaced the pump, fixed the wire and the bitch is running fine again.. hung out visiting with Earl, Dott, and Ramman84 till around midnight. :thumbsup:::

Sat morning the day was cool and cloudy to start, After Leroy, Patrick, and Brent arrived we all took off for the trails. one minor delay taking off and then we rode all day, hassle free. Ramman84 got some great video and pics of everyone. I have a few to upload after I get them resized.

I headed back to camp around 3 pm. loaded the rigs and moved all the food and raffle stuff up to the bunkhouse. Nice shade, big pitt, etc.. Food and raffle went very well. Huge shoutout to Amanda and Josh for all the help with tickets and such. Finished up the raffle around 8 pm. Hooked the truck up to the trailer and home bound. uneventful trip[ except a trailer flat coming into Boerne. Was good to be on the trails again and hang out with some old friends.

Sure missed the ones who were unable to come and or cleaning sock drawers and such... ::

Patrick on Ice Cream Sunday

I'll add more later today.. Don't try to text or call me.. I used my phone for a traction device on Turkey Run left.. :why:

Last edited by Rastus; 03-25-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Rastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
Rastus
OleCoot

Rastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond reputeRastus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72blazer View Post
Forget stacking rocks. All about stacking phones!!
::

Dott getting ready for "Pedal to the Medal"

Vaca Muerto trail

Dott on Koesters Keester

Ramman84 Checking out the fuel pump

Patrick at the top of "Pedal to the Medal"

Josh and his group on the exit of Whiits Way

Leroy on Pedal to the Medal

Dott and Patrick on Widow Maker and beside it.

Brent on the Bowls trail

Lunch Time at the Caves

Ice Cream Sunday. Dott or Patrick is down there behind the tree.

That's all my pics..

Rastus is offline   Reply With Quote