Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Technical > Technical Section
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Technical Section Technical, Modifications, Troubleshooting, and Repairs. You better wanna get greasy to be in here!

Old 01-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
buckhornbob

buckhornbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Lock Rite???

I just replaced springs and pins in the LockRite in the rear of my sammi trail rig because of popping. Didn't fix the popping, what is my next move? Has factory side gears in it now. I have one I got from LowRange a few years back. I guess my question is do I spend the $$$ on another one and replace the side gears?

robert
buckhornbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:21 PM   #2
Dude

Dude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond reputeDude has a reputation beyond repute
I've never heard of a lock Rite that didn't pop and snap. I think it's the nature of the beast. I believe if they stop popping, then they no longer lock.

CHEERS!
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #3
Curtisflip

Curtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond reputeCurtisflip has a reputation beyond repute
Both lunchbox lockers I've had pop, snap and scare pedestrians in parking lots doing so. Just the nature of the beast.
Curtisflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #4
buckhornbob

buckhornbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the replies.
robert
buckhornbob is offline   Reply With Quote