Go Back   Zukikrawlers > General > Anything and Everything
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Anything and Everything The A&E forum (Anything & Everything) is specifically intended to talk about whatever is on your mind. You can talk about current events, personal relationships, news, or most anything else. No Religion, No Race, or Political threads.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
zukEmt
Kilted Zuker

zukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud of
Could have lost the zuks in Tyler TX

Zukiemom related an amusing tidbit that the guy that hauled our zuks from AZ told her; appearently the old boy stopped at the Super Wallyworld in Tyler
to pick up a few things and when he gets back out to his truck there are several guys checking out our rigs and asking questions about the mods and if they were for sale.......he says that by the time he was able to get away he had talked to about a dozen people and had been offered 3500 for zukiemoms and 4000 for mine .........d*mn I like my rig but I wouldn't even pay 4g's for it.................
Anyway thought is was funny and thought I'd toss it out to the crew
and I'm bored................need the typing practice...............avoiding the reports I need to do...........babbling............you name it.....LOL

Take care all
Jim
Old 01-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
Billjohn

Billjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond repute

Billjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
zero

zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile lost is not the word

Sold is what they should have been.

Don't be bored. Spill your guts and let us make fun of you.

Looking forward to meeting you. We are 20 minutes NE of Tyler.

Yell across the hollow and come see us, y'all.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
zukEmt
Kilted Zuker

zukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud ofzukEmt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero
Sold is what they should have been.

Don't be bored. Spill your guts and let us make fun of you.

Looking forward to meeting you. We are 20 minutes NE of Tyler.

Yell across the hollow and come see us, y'all.

Holler 'cross the hollow?......will do
We look forward to meeting everyone as well
'bout damn time too....we've only been saying were moving there for about 5 months now................
Making fun of my goofs? no problem with that....after 21 years with zukiemom
I'm used to
Old 01-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Your moving close to Eddie???

Well then do me a favor, start a Sami based buggy build in his front yard. he'll love that!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
purevil71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #6
zero

zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute
Angry trouble maker

Hmmmm....your name fits Mr. Evil. I'm thinkin' no, I'm re-acting.

I will see you at the melt. That is the time of the year I have a lot of excess very ripe tomatoes. My potato (tomato) gun will be at my side.

What is the old saying? You say potato and I hit you with a tomato.

Close enough for sane and insane. Also a good defense from TX-ZUKI's uncle. Have a nice day, and go do the right thing --vote.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:30 PM   #7
TX_ZUKI
Administrator

TX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond reputeTX_ZUKI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purevil71
Your moving close to Eddie???

Well then do me a favor, start a Sami based buggy build in his front yard. he'll love that!!!

You are right, Eddie loves those buggies!

87' Suzuki Samurai, 1.6 16V EFI-14 Bolt rear Locked, D44 Front Detroit Locker, 5.13 gears,Full Ext./Inter. Cage, 8:1 Transfer Gears, 39.5 Iroks on Trail Ready Beadlocks, Hydro Steering, Big Horn Air Shocks & linked!

TX_ZUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #8
zero

Talking go ahead and....

Pyle on an old man and see if I care. I like buggies 2nd best.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #9
purevil71

purevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond reputepurevil71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero
Hmmmm....your name fits Mr. Evil. I'm thinkin' no, I'm re-acting.

I will see you at the melt. That is the time of the year I have a lot of excess very ripe tomatoes. My potato (tomato) gun will be at my side.

What is the old saying? You say potato and I hit you with a tomato.

Close enough for sane and insane. Also a good defense from TX-ZUKI's uncle. Have a nice day, and go do the right thing --vote.

See ya at the Melt!! Actually looking foward to it. And don't forget...I know where you sleep!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 01-10-2007, 11:30 PM   #10
bigflex

bigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
See ya at the Melt!! Actually looking foward to it. And don't forget...I know where you sleep!!!
yeah in a chair on the trailer I'm sure!
Old 01-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #11
purevil71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigflex
yeah in a chair on the trailer I'm sure!
YUP....right next to Robert on the trash!!!

2001 Suzuki Vitara
1991 Suzuki Samurai
Old 01-10-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
bigflex

bigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond reputebigflex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
YUP....right next to Robert on the trash!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:02 AM   #13
Billjohn

Billjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond reputeBilljohn has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, ZookiMelt can really tire you out... sleep where you can find a place. Just try to do it where no one can get a pic of you... hehehe.

Billjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:23 AM   #14
bigflex

hopefully I will make it this year with a newly finished tuber!

but to get back on track here.........
did they make the trip ok?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #15
zukEmt
Kilted Zuker

LMAO.....Yes they made it just fine
Can't wait to get home and go exploring (even if it is only for two weeks