View Poll Results: Vote for August MOM 2014
Dtb 4 30.77%
dadstoybox 4 30.77%
don the magnificent 7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
Vote for August MOM 2014

Here is a list of our nominees in no particular order
Dtb
Dadstoybox
Don the magnificent

I will leave the polls open till the end of the month.
Good luck to everyone.

Multiple votes allowed this month and the votes are public.

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:36 PM   #2
jenyus
retarded on the rocks

jenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond reputejenyus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
Here is a list of our nominees in no particular order
Dtb
Dadstoybox
Don the magnificent

I will leave the polls open till the end of the month.
Good luck to everyone.

Multiple votes allowed this month and the votes are public.
i couldnt decide so i just voted for them all

jenyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #3
redbeard
costume time.

redbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond reputeredbeard has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Don you are Memeber of the month.

Samimog,
50 pounds of parts crammed on a 10 pound rig

wish me luck

co-owner mega camper

www.facebook.com/2tribesevents
PIE

WTSS forever
redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #4
1mad zuk

1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute1mad zuk has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go Don, edge the other 2 out? congrats!

Last edited by 1mad zuk; 11-04-2014 at 04:14 AM.
1mad zuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #5
zukinoobi

zukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond reputezukinoobi has a reputation beyond repute
wow! Sorry I missed this... Congrats to DTB, Dads Toybox, and Don the magnificent! You all ran very good races and are deserving of much high praise and recognition.

Sort of reminds me of the past two presidential races where multiple votes were encouraged...

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud, (1952)

"Pelosi snorts pig farts." -Zukinoobi, general disgust of US Congress, (2009)

"... he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Christ, (~32)

"Our Southern border is RED DAWN without the parachutes!" Zukinoobi (2010)

zukinoobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:06 AM   #6
dadstoybox
THE MOTIVATOR

dadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond reputedadstoybox has a reputation beyond repute
yep, it all went down hill around here since the old crew split

All the women in the world gave birth to children while my mother gave birth to a LEGEND
DTB Enterprises
Haul-A-Round Trailer Mfg.
Well Lit Offroad Lighting
QuadCarrier

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001
pie

RIP Brother
Zero

WTSS
FOREVER

dadstoybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:11 PM   #7
zorproducts
God blessed America

zorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond reputezorproducts has a reputation beyond repute
How can we get this going again?
Brass shift sheets T-BRA & THONG, MY-SIDE1 & 2 CV kits, SNATCH "the best t-case cradle". TRAIL-GEAR Authorized Dealer. ZOR Bumpers! See that little set of scales over to the lower left? Give me reputation IF I HAVE helped you and I will be happy!
http://zuksoffroad.com

Stay outta my tree! And the tree next to my tree and the trees next to that! Or any tree made out of wood!
zorproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #8
Reddog1

Reddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond repute
I too have wondered how to to get the Forum back to where it was. I really do not think there is a single answer. I guess a start is to encourage folks to post, especially new members. Maybe a recap of some of the old post would help. Many of the photo links are broken. Speaking for myself, I have really not done much to my Samurai, just little stuff.

There is more to Samurais than trail buggies. Many folks have daily drivers which may be stock or modified.

I am interested in posts on little stuff, such as lighting, wiring modifications, CB mounting, door window/latch experiences, spare tire carriers, dash modifications, tips and tricks on mechanical repairs, interior trim (street and trail), mounting of spot and flood lights, switch install, using relays, winch tips and tricks, winch install discussions. Actually there are a lot more things I could add.

I also wonder if many of the earlier posters no longer post due to the time it takes and not knowing if the forum is going to close down.

Wayne
'91 EFI, DD, Hardtop, Partial EXO, A/C, Warn 8000 winch, 100 AMP GM Alt, Toy Celica P/S, TT YJ SPOA M/L, 5-leaf YJ, DT 8000 shocks, TT Knuckle Over Steering, Mighty Kong, 6.5 TC, Evil Twins, TT Full Skid Plate, Diff Guards, Fuel Tank Skid, Rock Sliders, Anti-Wrap Bar w/Axle Truss, Panhard Bar, Cooper SST - 30x9.5x15, 8" wide 2-1/2" BS wheels, Maxima rear Disc w/ebrake, rear locker, Thumb Throttle, CB Radio, towed 4 down

Reddog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 02:21 PM   #9
ecoast

ecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond reputeecoast has a reputation beyond repute
part of it is the zuks are getting tougher to find.

Dare I say 'rare' ?

Some also say FB is killing forums in general.
Everything changes.

*sigh*
what the hell you lookin' down here for?

ecoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:42 PM   #10
Reddog1

Reddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond reputeReddog1 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree part of it is the zuks are getting tougher to find. I have no idea as to how FB could have an impact. I don't play FB.
'91 EFI, DD, Hardtop, Partial EXO, A/C, Warn 8000 winch, 100 AMP GM Alt, Toy Celica P/S, TT YJ SPOA M/L, 5-leaf YJ, DT 8000 shocks, TT Knuckle Over Steering, Mighty Kong, 6.5 TC, Evil Twins, TT Full Skid Plate, Diff Guards, Fuel Tank Skid, Rock Sliders, Anti-Wrap Bar w/Axle Truss, Panhard Bar, Cooper SST - 30x9.5x15, 8" wide 2-1/2" BS wheels, Maxima rear Disc w/ebrake, rear locker, Thumb Throttle, CB Radio, towed 4 down

Old 06-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #11
Reddog1

I see I am not now a paid member, although I have been for years. I think I am even on auto pay. I'm wondering if it is due to the forum crashes or my membership actually expired. I am not sure who to ask, but I guess I will look into it.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:49 PM   #12
samnation

samnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond repute
If this does come back I want to nominate stook. He has put up a lot of good info on his builds and is being active on the site.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:11 PM   #13
Reddog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog1 View Post
I see I am not now a paid member, although I have been for years. I think I am even on auto pay. I'm wondering if it is due to the forum crashes or my membership actually expired. I am not sure who to ask, but I guess I will look into it.
Pal pal says I am paid up till Nov 2915. Even then, I have auto renewal. Tried itsmejoe email, did not work. Sent him a PM.

Wayne

Old 06-29-2015, 06:18 PM   #14
samnation

samnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond reputesamnation has a reputation beyond repute
That might be a long wait for a response.