Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Technical > Build-up Garage
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Build-up Garage Showcase your build up! If you are building it, we want to see it!

Old 02-06-2018, 11:01 PM   #176
Stook

Stook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Zuk View Post
Looking good! Bring it to Moab this year and wheel with Tylor and Anthony from lowrange, and I'll be there too.
That would be awesome! I really want to get out there!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:02 PM   #177
Stook

Stook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond reputeStook has a reputation beyond repute
Some additional pictures from the last YouTube video update.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:57 PM   #178
jplasse

jplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond reputejplasse has a reputation beyond repute
what was the height on bottom of tire with the forklift flex pic. Looks adequate
87 Zuk, P&P 1.3, .040 9.5 piston, 40mm CV Carb, w/Thorley Header, YJ SPOA Homemade Fr ML's/Rear Shackles, Diff Guards, DT 8000 Shocks, Tracker PS w/ Cooler, Calmini High Steer, 6.5:1 Tcase, Rock4xFab Twin Sticks, RRO Mega Mount, 2" BL, 32" STT's on 15x10 OMF Beadlocks, TT Belly Skid, Homemade Sliders, Homemade Front/Rear Bumpers, 6k Winch, Onboard Air Viair 450C, GM 100 Alternator, LED Rocklights, Thumb Throttle

jplasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #179
Stook

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplasse View Post
what was the height on bottom of tire with the forklift flex pic. Looks adequate
It was right at 36". I would really like to link the rear end some day, but for now it will do.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #180
Stook

Working on the tailgate this weekend. Using the factory hinges. I thought about doing a fold down but I want to stay true to the original design where ever possible. Tail gate is 10 gauge, going to put some 1" .095 tubing on the inside for support. I think I can hang my spare tire from this tail gate. I was able to hang on it with no flex.

Old 02-12-2018, 10:12 AM   #181
Stook

Spare tire on the tail gate. More details and full YouTube video to come.

Old 02-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #182
Stook

Video update on the tailgate!

Old 02-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #183
Stook

Got some more done on the tailgate. Added some additional stops to support the tire.

I still have to grind the weld down on the top but then it's pretty much done.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:57 AM   #184
vi111per

vi111per is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice welds. Keep up the great work
vi111per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:34 PM   #185
Stook

Thanks Viper!

First of my product reviews here. It's a must have for those running Toyota axles.

Old 02-25-2018, 08:27 PM   #186
Stook

Threw the doors on. Put the tailgate back on. Still so much to do!!!!!!

Tire sits up straight now.

I feel like this is the slowest build ever.... Huge thanks to every one who supporting me on YouTube! You guys are the best! Always looking for input.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #187
Stook

Got the pentadapter installed. Just waiting on some parts so I can build the rear drive line.

I started working on plating the frame in the front as well as some new shock towers from Low Range.

Started on the passenger side first. Got it tacked and started welding.

These shock towers are beefy!

As always, YouTube video to follow.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #188
Stook

New video is up!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #189
Stook

Worked on the filler neck a bit.

Recessed it in 2".

Threw a bit of paint on the cage.

Old 03-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #190
Stook

New video is up! Filler neck, some body panels, some paint, and more.

Old 03-30-2018, 12:02 AM   #191
Stook

Got the bed liner in.

Also got my rear drive shaft built. Used some 2.5" schedule 40 pipe.

Old 04-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #192
Stook

More in depth look at the construction of the rear drive line.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:11 PM   #193
Stook

Hey guys I am doing a FREE giveaway. I teamed up with Low Range to give away an EOS transfer case cradle ($250 value). Watch this video to find out how to enter. It is 100% free.