Go Back   Zukikrawlers > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale
Photo Gallery Home Forum FlashChat Email

Parts & Accessories For Sale Have some spare parts lying around for your Zuki? Then sell them here! You must also list a price on your item, no name your price please or best offer.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
RZuk1

RZuk1 is on a distinguished road
Source 10 LBS CO2 Tank Kit

Selling my Source 10 lbs CO2 Tank kit. It's about 1 year old and everything works great. However, where I live it is not convenient to have it filled. So, I'm selling this to get a larger underhood compressor. Includes:

Tank (powdercoated black)
Hi-Flo Regulator and flow gauge
Mounting bracket (lockable)
CO2 safe hose with tire chuck

I made two "L" brackets to mount it behind the spare tire on the inside of the tailgate on a soft-top Samurai, and cut a small piece of the handle to make it fit. I'll include the "L" brackets. Original price unshipped was $336. I'd like to get $250.
RZuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
jackson
im back!

jackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond reputejackson has a reputation beyond repute
sorry to hijack but i have a twenty pounder i need to mount,any pics of your mount?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Proud member of the bigflex padders union Local 10001

http://zuksoffroad.com
jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
RZuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson View Post
sorry to hijack but i have a twenty pounder i need to mount,any pics of your mount?
I'll try to get some. I have pics to post up, but I need to reduce the photo sizes and I can't see to get my computer to do that. I'll see what I can do...
Old 07-05-2009, 07:27 AM   #4
crazyatvn

crazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond reputecrazyatvn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RZuk1 View Post
I'll try to get some. I have pics to post up, but I need to reduce the photo sizes and I can't see to get my computer to do that. I'll see what I can do...
Use photobucket it will resize
crazyatvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
RZuk1

Sorry it took so long. Internet problems. Here's the first pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CO2Tank2.jpg (35.1 KB, 26 views)
Old 07-08-2009, 09:30 AM   #6
RZuk1

Bracket pictures, as requested:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bracket 1.jpg (52.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Bracket 2.jpg (55.5 KB, 25 views)