View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #11
maouser

maouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond reputemaouser has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukijames View Post
what locker are you running in the front.. with a lockright , aussie ect.. you will be fine but when i turned on my front arb it was hard for my gf to steer but i think alot of it was bad pan hard geometry.. anyways this was where i was headed before full hydro

http://westtexasoffroad.homestead.co...rsteering.html

currently its a detroit auto locker in front. my front is already setup for hydro like below. i am going to remove the ram and make a tie rod with 3/4 heims, then tie the drag link in like a y setup with heim low, and yota TRE on top for the pitman arm.

thats a pic of my axle in the rig it was in before i got it. i also have a stock unmolested FZJ80 with factory steering i could run as well. once i start getting everything mocked up on the chassis ill make the final decisions. ill save the full hydro setup for the day she becomes a full trailer queen. visually it looks more street legal with the yota box set up, only real reason i am going in this direction.

maouser is offline   Reply With Quote