PDA

View Full Version : Well Hell....

Shortys_Misery
07-06-2009, 09:47 AM
If he is gonna bow out who will ever take his place.....Lets get somebody else who wants to do the job....We are already falling behind on putting picks for MOM....m2c

whip

Hank
07-06-2009, 12:54 PM
I'll do it.

-H

hillbilly
07-06-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll do it.

-H

:happy

NevadaDVX
07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
I'll do it.

bigok

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SeventyGTX/applause-1.gif

shorty
07-06-2009, 08:48 PM
toast

redbeard
07-06-2009, 11:20 PM
hank rocks

dadstoybox
07-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Cool -H

toast

Hank
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks Brothers and Sisters, and those who are NOT brothers. :)

I believe in the future of Zukikrawlers, with a faith born not of words but of deeds-
achievments won by the present and past generations of off-roaders; in the promise
of better days through better ways, even as the better things we now enjoy have come
to us from the struggles of former years.

I believe that to own and work on a good Zuk, or to be engaged in other off-road persuits,
is pleasant as well as challenging; for I know the joys and discomforts of wheeling and hold
an inborn fondness for those associations which, even in hours of discouragement, I cannot deny.

I believe in leadership from ourselves and respect from others. I believe in my
own ability to work efficiently and think clearly, with such knowledge and skill as I can secure,
and in the ability of progressive Zukikrawlers to serve our own and the public interest in producing
and marketing the product of our toil.

I believe in less dependence on whining and more power in bargaining; in the life abundant
and enough honest help to make it so--for others as well as myself; in less need for charity
and more of it when needed; in being happy myself and playing square with those whose happiness depends on me.

I believe that Zukikrawlers can and will hold true to the best traditions of our sport and that I can exert
an influence in my home and community which will stand solid for my part in that inspiring task.

Plagerized from E.M. Tiffany, edited by H.R. Shank III smokin

Itsmejoe231
07-07-2009, 08:36 PM
lol I recognize that!!

hillbilly
07-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks Brothers and Sisters, and those who are NOT brothers. :)

I believe in the future of Zukikrawlers, with a faith born not of words but of deeds-
achievments won by the present and past generations of off-roaders; in the promise
of better days through better ways, even as the better things we now enjoy have come
to us from the struggles of former years.

I believe that to own and work on a good Zuk, or to be engaged in other off-road persuits,
is pleasant as well as challenging; for I know the joys and discomforts of wheeling and hold
an inborn fondness for those associations which, even in hours of discouragement, I cannot deny.

I believe in leadership from ourselves and respect from others. I believe in my
own ability to work effeciently and think clearly, with such knowledge and skill as I can secure,
and in the ability of progressive Zukikrawlers to serve our own and the public interest in producing
and marketing the product of our toil.

I believe in less dependence on whining and more power in bargaining; in the life abundant
and enough honest help to make it so--for others as well as myself; in less need for charity
and more of it when needed; in being happy myself and playing square with those whose happiness depends on me.

I believe that Zukikrawlers can and will hold true to the best traditions of our sport and that I can exert
an influence in my home and community which will stand solid for my part in that inspiring task.

Plagerized from E.M. Tiffany, edited by H.R. Shank III smokin

:happy I'm down with that Brother!bigok

Stafford01
07-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Sounds good hank.

kabob
07-07-2009, 10:15 PM
cool deal man !!!! ... what are we doing !?!??!

JPR Ram
07-07-2009, 10:28 PM
LOL. Way to go Hank!!!!

NevadaDVX
07-07-2009, 10:38 PM
cool deal man !!!! ... what are we doing !?!??!

I was wondering the same thing. I just jumped on the bandwagon. :jumping:

billsbar
07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
boobies

sorry that always comes out when I get excited

Hank
07-07-2009, 11:03 PM
We are going to continue to be pillars of the offroad community, the best offroad website ever and help those in need.

It's just a really good group of people around here and I felt a pep talk might cheer this whole thread up a little bit.

Seems to have worked, you guys are all ready and motivated to "do something".

After reading it you should feel proud to be in the IBZK that's all you have to do.

-H

hillbilly
07-07-2009, 11:25 PM
After reading it you should feel proud to be in the IBZK that's all you have to do.

-H
I'm sayin!smokin

JPR Ram
07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
..................feel proud to be in the ibzk that's all you have to do.

-h

amen brother!!!!!!!!!

Stafford01
07-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I third being a ibzk member is what it's all about.

65coop
07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
We are going to continue to be pillars of the offroad community, the best offroad website ever and help those in need.

It's just a really good group of people around here and I felt a pep talk might cheer this whole thread up a little bit.

-H

well.... yea, but I still don't know if JB Weld will hold a diff guard on... popcornn

Hank
07-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I think JB weld would hold a diff cap on, right up till you bounce it on a rock.

I had a tranny housing in an 88 Jeep that was held together with it, ran it that way for years.

-H

65coop
07-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I think JB weld would hold a diff cap on, right up till you bounce it on a rock.

I had a tranny housing in an 88 Jeep that was held together with it, ran it that way for years.

-H

:funny: cool I feel MUCH better now :funny:

dadstoybox
07-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Gorilla glue , sticks everything

Stafford01
07-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Duct tape, just wrap the whole roll around the third and the caps and your good to go. Plus you will have plenty of spare tape for the trail.

hillbilly
07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
For a min. I thought I had the wrong thread!:funny:
Hank can do it if anyone can! Hank! Hank!:jumping: He's our man! :jumping:If he can't do it no one can!:dance:

billsbar
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Duct tape, just wrap the whole roll around the third and the caps and your good to go. Plus you will have plenty of spare tape for the trail.

not if you wrap the "whole roll" around the third. That would mean you used all of it and you would have non left for the trail. This boys and girls is why you always buy the 2 pack of duct tape. Always carry a spare roll.

I'm just sayin

hillbilly
07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Boobies!:funny:

65coop
07-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Gorilla glue , sticks everything

not if you wrap the "whole roll" around the third. That would mean you used all of it and you would have non left for the trail. This boys and girls is why you always buy the 2 pack of duct tape. Always carry a spare roll.

Look! I asked a stupid question, all I'm lookin for is to be flamed! If all you guys can do is offer suggestions that will work, I will be forced to kick my dog, delete my profile and quit my day job!

Geez!

Boobies is good bigok

:neener2finger

Sorry... I couldn't resist :funny:

dadstoybox
07-08-2009, 04:25 PM
see ya biotch 2finger

lol :neener

Stafford01
07-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Later alligator, Don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out.

zukizilla
07-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Man you guys aren't very nice at allm2c

Later filter(aka I get my feewings hurt easy):funny:

65coop
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
That's it! consider the dog kicked and job quit!

65coop
07-08-2009, 06:47 PM
I'll do it.

-H

Cool!! Hank is the new target! :funny::funny:

hillbilly
07-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Look! I asked a stupid question, all I'm lookin for is to be flamed! If all you guys can do is offer suggestions that will work, I will be forced to kick my dog, delete my profile and quit my day job!

Geez!

Boobies is good bigok

:neener2finger

Sorry... I couldn't resist :funny:

Ass hole! I just spit coffee all over the desk!:funny:

Hank
07-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Cool!! Hank is the new target! :funny::funny:

Just remember, I don't get mad. I retaliate with great vengeance and vindictive force.

Consider yourselves warned.

2finger

-H

hillbilly
07-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Just remember, I don't get mad. I retaliate with great vengeance and vindictive force.

2finger

-H

:happy That's what we like!bigok

zukizilla
07-08-2009, 07:57 PM

2finger

-H
rockonn Your not going to cry and run away?

Hank
07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
I may cry. But running is not in my blood.

-H

Stafford01
07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Hopefully not hank.

kabob
07-08-2009, 08:43 PM

-H

Hell yeah man this is the best dam offroad site which a bunch of guys and gals that would bend over backward for you ....... Im going to pay my dues so I can say Im proud to be in the IBZK :happyrockonn

kabob
07-08-2009, 08:54 PM
see this is why I always read the entire post before I post but this time I didnt and I posted something that really dont make any sense to the path the thread has taken so with that said ........................................
lite

I know where hank lives if he cries to much we can go and lite a bag of dog poo on his porch

65coop
07-08-2009, 09:04 PM
I know where hank lives if he cries to much we can go and lite a bag of dog poo on his porch

That is a great idea! :funny:

phloop
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
I may cry. But running is not in my blood.

-H

Not going to sell your Sami over the deal either?

Hank
07-08-2009, 09:22 PM
negative. unless the price was right. lol

billsbar
07-08-2009, 09:30 PM
one word

BOOBIES

ok 2 words

BACON

JPR Ram
07-08-2009, 09:31 PM

You seen that too, huh? Whatever............

phloop
07-08-2009, 09:38 PM

You seen that too, huh? Whatever............

Yep, sure did. Thought of a thing or two to say but decided too just forget about it. If some one get's that bent about something like this, it's on them. Life goes on and we get Hank'd.:funny:

JPR Ram
07-08-2009, 09:42 PM
There just isn't much in life to get SO upset about. Oh well....................

Hank
07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Life goes on and we get Hank'd.:funny:

My last name is Shank. So in reality you get Shanked. lol

Not good in prison, good here...

ha haa

-H

phloop
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM
I'll watch my back then.lol Thanks for stepping up. bigok

Hank
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
It's really not a big deal, but I care about this site and have wanted more responsibility around here for a while. opportunity presented itself. badabing

-H

billsbar
07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm glad this has gone a different way.

Filter is not here and I have a problem with bashing someone who is not here to defend themselves. If Filter decided to take his marbles and go home so be it. Weather you had a problem with him is now a mute point since he has left so lets drop it . If you had a problem with him or his actions you should have brought it up while he was here and as far as I know only 1 person did that. So save it and if he returns we will see who steps up and who sucks up.

I'm just sayin

JPR Ram
07-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Wasn't bashing. Just stated a fact. :neener But you are correct, enough is enough. So tell me Hank, do we get shanked if we don't nominate someone? Or only if we don't vote? :mrgreen:

Hank
07-08-2009, 10:20 PM
There have been no disparaging remarks from me. I'm just here for the whiskey and beer.....and the bacon. and the pie

:)

-H

Hank
07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Shanked for not voting. If there are only two people nominated, so be it.

-H

phloop
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
You forgot the pie.....

Stafford01
07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
I know i vote for mom and vote for the site daily.

dadstoybox
07-08-2009, 10:45 PM
boobies lol

zukizilla
07-08-2009, 10:46 PM
HANKIT up a little!

Hank
07-10-2009, 03:04 AM
HANKIT up a little!

Take it up a notch you say. Well it's 303am here and i'm loading my junk on a trailer and heading to the creek.

does that work for ya?

-H

shorty
07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
What about the popcornn

dadstoybox
07-10-2009, 03:37 PM
it's over rated

Bass Man
07-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Damn it! I missed the thread... I volunteered Saturday to do MOM, but you guys wanted to ask when I was gone. It would be the only good thing I do for this site these days, apparently.

65coop
07-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Damn it! I missed the thread... I volunteered Saturday to do MOM, but you guys wanted to ask when I was gone. It would be the only good thing I do for this site these days, apparently.

Why don't you become the birthday wisher...

Bass Man
07-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Shorty's wife is doing it, and MOM is twice a month, not daily. I'm a little too busy for that.

phloop
07-11-2009, 08:12 PM

-H took over the MOM deal by saying he would do it, not volunteering for the spot. He stepped up and filled in the spot as it was not a vote type deal. Guess you shoulda stayed home instead of doing that invite only run you did if you really wanted to be the MOM man.:neener

Shortys_Misery
07-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Shorty's wife is doing it, and MOM is twice a month, not daily. I'm a little too busy for that.

SO what are ya saying that I have no life or something.....2finger

:funny:

zukiWilson
07-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks for stepping up, Hank and Shorty's Misery bigok