PDA

View Full Version : Tons of stuff! - GonZookin Delivery!

TRUCKASAURUS
07-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I've got the following parts I can bring if anyone is interested:

-F&R Toyota axles off an 83. Front is complete w/ brakes. Rear is complete except the drums are missing. They need the usual brake job, clean-up and knuckle rebuild. 3rds feel good. I'll only separate if I've got takers on both axles. - $325

-Zuke Front SPOA axle housing - Sky pads and TT shock mounts have been welded on. The diff cover has a dent, but doesn't touch the gears and could be covered w/ a diff gaurd. I may be able to get a crab diff cover for some extra $$ since my friend has an extra lying around. Just the housing, no knuckles or guts- $40

-4x4 Tracker Auto 3spd w/ t-case from a 97 2dr. 75k miles and it worked great when pulled. Comes w/ shifter, new-ish kick-down cable, both drive shafts, and radiator (has the trans cooler in it). - Spoken For.

-Front bumper w/ stinger. It is unpainted but can be painted in Semi-flat black if you'd like, at no extra charge. Doesn't have accommodations for lights. Its a sweet bumper but I'm going to stick with the one I currently have on my Sammy. Its a minimalistic design. The tube work is quite nice and it should look really mean. I'll get some pics shortly. - $200

-1.6L 8v tracker long block from a 92 2dr. 85K miles and ran when pulled. New valve cover gasket, new oil pan seal and comes with a new intake gasket. - $250

-97 Tracker Glove box $15

-97 Tracker center consol $20

-97 Rear axle housing $30

-97 Tracker rear axle shafts, missing some wheel studs, but otherwise perfect $30 for the pair

-1 pair stock front axle shafts - good condition - $40 or $25/side

-1 pair stock axle shafts w/ birfield rings pressed on. One got marred up a little as the inner knuckle wasn't clearanced enough. Its not bad and has to be better than no ring at all. Other side is perfect. - $80 for the pair, no separating

I may be interested in trades. Here is what I need:
1) 29" mud terrains or swampers in perfect-near perfect shape. Installed on rims with 5x5.5 lug pattern would be great
2) 4.62 gears, preferably installed in Samurai 3rd members
3) A roll cage - whole or a front hoop Add-on
4) Full stage 2 highsteer setup
5) On-Board air of some sort
6) Rocker protection
7) Heavy Duty Zuke axle shafts, 26 Spline Front or Rear

Most of this stuff is pick up only or I can deliver to Gonzookin if desired. I'm not bringing any of this stuff unless someone tells me they want it as I've got limited cargo room. PM me or e-mail me at truckasaurus44@hotmail.com

flkicker96
07-18-2008, 11:45 AM
how much do you want for just the tranny and t-case and can you ship to florida?

TRUCKASAURUS
07-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry man, but I don't really want to mess with freight shipping.

TRUCKASAURUS
07-25-2008, 10:13 AM
The Trans is spoken for. Also, I've added some more stuff to the list. Take a look!

TRUCKASAURUS
07-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Pictures of almost everything can be seen here:
http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/topic,85309.0.html