PDA

View Full Version : semi-noob question

felixnstiches
05-10-2006, 07:26 PM
yesterday me and my friend pulled an engine out of a 1995 geo metro...its a 1.3 I

with my zook i got no engine now because it blew so thats why i went up and pulled the engine...the friend says he can make it work....now i am going to transfer it to carb...but later on will transfer it back over to fuel injected...my question is..whats all do i need to transfer it back to fuel injection...i know computer and harness...but do i need the metro radiator? also i know i need to modify the distrubuter mount...my friend is a wizard when it comes to swaps

DesertZuki
05-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Someone that knows more will probably give you more info. I've heard with the distributor you must modify the firewall.

I've never heard of anyone having to use the Metro radiator.

Don't know about the EFI..

Good luck and welcome to the board!

felixnstiches
05-12-2006, 08:17 PM
we will find out when we do it tomrrow...we will take pictures though the whole process and post a guide in case anybody has questions....i'm going to reuse my radiator and everything....but i am going to keep the carb and everything untill i get more money to switch it over to tbi....i thought someobody on here has already done the metro swap anyways....