PDA

View Full Version : Nominate for Member of the Month.

TX_ZUKI
05-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Ok, it's time again to start Member of the Month! On this thread you can nominate (1) person that you would like to be in the running for Member of the Month. Once we have 8 people we will start another thread where you can vote for that person. Please don't nominate someone if they have already been picked.

After the voting is finished we will announce the winner, the winner will be on featured on the front page and having bragging rights for that month.

The winner will also recieve some sort of Zuki Krawler merchandise to be picked by Magnum Ink, the supplier of our merchandise, that is right Magnum Ink is going to supply the winner with a free gift! bigok

So post a reply with who you would like to be nominated, once we have 8 people we will start the voting!

Good luck & have fun!

Sally
05-05-2006, 09:13 AM
I nominate purevil71. Let him be on the other side of the table this timepopcornn

TX_ZUKI
05-05-2006, 09:34 AM
I nominate purevil71. Let him be on the other side of the table this timepopcornn Breaking my own rule by saying x2!

Billjohn
05-05-2006, 11:37 AM
I nominate purevil71. Let him be on the other side of the table this timepopcornn

Beat me to it. Second... er, Third! {edit}

DesertZuki
05-05-2006, 08:38 PM
It's tough to pick just one of the board to nominate. There are numerous exceptional Zuk owners posting on this board.

That said; I nominate Holeshot. Great threads, great work, great pics, great sharing, quick to answer a question and maybe Magnum Ink will be in the band-aid business by the time prize-winning time rolls around :mrgreen:

POWERSTROKEN
05-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I nominate my member for member of the month...ROTFLMFAO

muskyslayr
05-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Blakroze Zuki!!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/muskyslayr/shaney_2005.jpg

Afterall, she's a Zuki Krawlers Superstar!! 'sides, by the time the winner is picked, perhaps she might have that ZK tanktop we've been hearing so much about. Maybe she could model it for the front page photo. Would we then refer to her as a "Cover Girl"?...he he he:jumping:

purevil71
05-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Thank you for the nods guys. It means a lot to me! Been a rough week, and reading that put a smile on my face.

But, I'll throw my vote in for Holeshot as well. I enjoy reading his posts. I usually always learn something new when doing so.

There are a LOT of good quality Zukers on this fourm, it's really hard to pick just one.

xanthias
05-06-2006, 06:57 AM
1 nomination here for itsmejoe. Knowledgeable, helpful and johnny on the spot with the 411.

Sally
05-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Since bill and TX second and third my nomination, I would like to go back to my first nomination from the old thread.
I nominate ZEE for http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/D2theJ/smileys/bump.gifhttp://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/D2theJ/smileys/bump.gifing the old thread to the top.

And POWERSTROKEN I don't wanna see your member2finger

purevil71
05-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Since bill and TX second and third my nomination, I would like to go back to my first nomination from the old thread.

And POWERSTROKEN I don't wanna see your member2finger

WHAT....you change your mind about me......Thanks Sally:rofl:

magnum ink
05-10-2006, 01:00 PM
C'mon now...

I understand that it is only the second week of May, but we are in need of nominations here!

One lucky, really lucky member...chosen by all of you...is going to get some great stuff!

Billjohn
05-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Looks like the list so far is:
purevil71
Holeshot
Blakroze
itsmejoe

So do the vote... four is enough for a ballot!

TX_ZUKI
05-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Looks like the list so far is:
purevil71
Holeshot
Blakroze
itsmejoe

So do the vote... four is enough for a ballot!
Ok, let the voting begin!