PDA

View Full Version : TOY Axles w/ Mod. Housing and Disc Brake

lefthand
05-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Front / Rear Toyota Axle Housings, Disassembled, Sandblasted and Primered
SKY Offset Rear Toyota Axle Housing
F/R Stock 4.10 3rds (Has rust on ring gear, see NIB 3rd Member Thread)
Stock front shafts
Short side / Long side rear axle shafts for use in Modified Rear Housing w/ backing plates pressed off and new bearing / seals pressed on for SKY Disc Brake Kit Installation
Stock rear shafts
N.I.B. SKY Toyota Rear-Disk Brake Kit, Includes Brackets, Modified Calipers and Brake Lines

Prefer local pick-up but will ship on your dime. $775.00 plus shipping. ($125 in SKY Manufacturing Store Credit is available with the spare parts.)

Will not separate parts without a buyer for everything. The shafts have been set up to work in the housing, which have been set up to work with the Disc Brake Kit.

Located in Tupelo, MS

If you are interested, reply here or email me at lancewatson@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Lance

RP-Zuki
05-28-2008, 03:38 PM
How much would shipping be to 94901 ?

Also, you accept paypal ?

lefthand
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
How much would shipping be to 94901 ?

Also, you accept paypal ?

Well, basically alot. I shouldn't have posted shipping on this item since there aren't any freight depots around here in Tupelo of which I'm aware. I was multi-posting and apparently was on auto-pilot when I listed this item. The pieces and parts are probably up around 500 lbs. or better. UPS or FedEx would likely be brutal, if they'd ship it at all. If you know of a means to ship it through one of the big three, I would be willing to consider but otherwise I'm not sure that it's a realistic option.

Let me know,

Lance

65coop
05-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Take a look at www.forwardair.com - they might have something near you...