PDA

View Full Version : FS: 6.5 transfer case gears & HD output

SpeedBuggy
05-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I've got a brand new set of Trail Gear 6.5 gears for a Sammi case, + a brand new Trail Gear upgraded HD front output shaft for sale. These are still brand new in the box, never installed. I'll sell both for $500 including shipping anywhere in the 48 states. I do not want to separate these at this time. Paypal OK from confirmed addresses.

http://www.trail-gear.com/zuk-tcasegears.html

http://www.trail-gear.com/images/sami65gear-600.jpg

http://www.trail-gear.com/images/08-0232-400.jpg

shorty
05-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Damn that's a good deal!!

Gearhead61
05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Will you sell just the front output?

RP-Zuki
05-05-2008, 01:49 PM
How do I get my address confirmed on Paypal ?????

(sorry, computer retarded !)

Nevermind, figured it and working on it.

Very interested in this buy!

On the front output shaft, what do i need to do to get it to work on my Zuk ?

Gearhead61
05-05-2008, 02:05 PM
When you are installing the new gears, you will have to remove the old output shaft. Just replace it with the new one.

SpeedBuggy
05-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Will you sell just the front output?

Right now I would prefer to keep them together to make it a better deal for whoever buys both, and easier to ship for me. If the package deal doesn't sell by the end of this week I will try to work a deal on separating them

RP-Zuki
05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
alright, well I am now "verfied" and wanting to do business. Let me know !

SpeedBuggy
05-05-2008, 02:37 PM
alright, well I am now "verfied" and wanting to do business. Let me know !

I just sent you a PM.

RP-Zuki
05-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Money sent.

SpeedBuggy
05-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Money sent.

SOLD!

Jr88fan
05-05-2008, 03:39 PM
So I guess you didn't want to wait until I could talk to the wife. Oh well!!

RP-Zuki
05-05-2008, 03:51 PM
sorry man, didn't know anyone else was waiting ! and I wanted to jump on this one.

SpeedBuggy
05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
So I guess you didn't want to wait until I could talk to the wife. Oh well!!

Sorry bro, just figured if you really wanted them bad enough you would have got back to me already.

Jr88fan
05-05-2008, 08:01 PM
sorry man, didn't know anyone else was waiting ! and I wanted to jump on this one.

Don't worry about it. I PMed him at 8 this morning and wanted to talk to the wife, and he sold them to you before I saw the wife. Not your fault.

igofshn
05-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Looks like money talks.

Jr88fan
05-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Looks like money talks.

Oh I have the money, just that I am down to one year of childsupport on the first pair of kids, and really not wanting to start over with the second wife and second pair.

Just when I am PMed "NP let me know asap" after I said I am interested but needed to talk to the wife, and it is sold 5 hours later,(3 hours before I can even talk to the wife about it) it just really pisses me off.

He did get some negative rep for the deal though!! This IS my ebay. LOL

Thats okay though, cause I would rather deal with Myron anyway. He is a straight shooter.

crazyatvn
05-08-2008, 10:13 PM
I am ordering my gears from Myron too. Should have the money by the end of the month. Doesn't Myron give discount for IBZK members?

Jr88fan
05-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Yes sir he does on the stuff he makes, I am not sure about stuff he orders though. But go ahead and join IBZK.

DreamCrusher
05-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Not to mention that the service after the sale is execellent!! Even though he doesn't make the gears he knows his stuff. I called MY 2 or 3 times while I was installing mine for help.

Rusty88SoftTop
05-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Just when I am PMed "NP let me know asap" after I said I am interested but needed to talk to the wife, and it is sold 5 hours later,(3 hours before I can even talk to the wife about it) it just really pisses me off.

He did get some negative rep for the deal though!! This IS my ebay. LOL

i know exactly what you mean, nothing pisses me off more. i actually stoped visiting ZK for about a year because of almost the same issue with another seller here.

SpeedBuggy
05-16-2008, 07:45 PM
I'd like to clarify something. I get a PM at 7:13AM from Jr88Fan that says,

"I may be interested in the gearset you are selling, Let me talk to the wife, and I'll let you know asap."

I get someone else interested in them that afternoon and get a payment at 2:50PM, about 7.5 hours after Jr88Fan says he "might" be interested in them. If he had really wanted them that bad he could have made his call in 7 hours time. Not to mention he didn't say "I'll take them as long as the wife says it's OK." It's not like I sold this out from under him, he never said I'll take them.

johngat
05-16-2008, 10:20 PM
WOW!! I didnt know a person could get negative rep power .

Jr88fan
05-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Well if we are dragging out the PMs, here is everything we pmed each other. I just figured that I had till the wife and I got off work, since I do not call her to ask personal questions during working hours, and we work more than 7 hours a day.

What got me was the NP....... which I thought meant NO PROBLEM, and ASAP I always thought that meant AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It just wasn't possible to talk to her till after we both got off work.

If you needed an answer within a few minutes, you should have told me I had a few minutes. But that is just my opinion. Re: Gears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr88fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBuggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr88fan
I may be interested in the gearset you are selling, Let me talk to the wife, and I'll let you know asap.

Thanks,
Lynn

np, just lemme know.

Thanks,
Shawn

Thanks alot for waiting!! I have made myself a note to never buy anything from you!!

Sorry bro, just figured if you really wanted them you would have got back to me already. You didn't say I'll take them just I may be interested. You know as well as I do that if you find a good deal you have to jump on it ASAP or it's gone. I've had that happen to me too many times to count.

65coop
05-17-2008, 01:31 PM
I've seen similar issues on other forums and there really is no fix - no one wins in the end... The guy that actually got the part is the only real winner and the seller and other potential buyer beat each other up via the forums till the mods step in...

I see SpeedBuggy's side only because he had something he wanted to sell and by the looks of the PM's and post here on this thread - I seen no comitment from Jr88fan.. I've lost out on some sweet deals myself for pretty much the same wording "I may be Interested"

I can also see Jr88fan's point as well - That is a SWEET deal to loose out on!!!

I've only been a member her for a short time, but in that short time, I've seen Jr88fan around a lot, so if I had of been the seller, I would have waited for his response out of respect before accepting another buyer into the deal - but like I said, thats just me...

Speedbuggy looks like he's pretty new here and from what I have read, he hasn't broken any rules selling his parts...

Some friendly advice to both of you guys -
1) If you selling something, be aware that if what you have is a popular item and the price is good - You will have a lot of responses, just make sure you're on top of your PM's, replies in threads and emails.
2) If you can't or dont want to hold the item, make sure you tell your buyers that you need a comitment or it will sell to the first person with the funds.
3) If you're a buyer, remember... The seller doesn't have to sell to you, its his till he has collected payment...

Complete communications is the key on both side...

I'm not a mod or an admin here, but I've had the job on several other boards and its a tough job to make everyone happy and or make the call to delete or lock the thread - It can make the forums look bad with threads such as this one, not to mention.. It can also "label" the seller and potential buyer that had the issue as someone NOT to deal with...

Jr88fan, you have actually beat me out of some deals due to you being fast at the draw than me.. 2finger - from what I've seen and read here on the forums, you seem to be a pretty stand up guy IMO

SpeedBuggy, welcome to the forums and the next time you have a SWEET deal like this, PM me!!! :funny:

Lets all shake hands and move on :happy no matter how many post are made on this thread, the parts are sold...

m2c

Itsmejoe231
05-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I've seen similar issues on other forums and there really is no fix - no one wins in the end... The guy that actually got the part is the only real winner and the seller and other potential buyer beat each other up via the forums till the mods step in...

I see SpeedBuggy's side only because he had something he wanted to sell and by the looks of the PM's and post here on this thread - I seen no comitment from Jr88fan.. I've lost out on some sweet deals myself for pretty much the same wording "I may be Interested"

I can also see Jr88fan's point as well - That is a SWEET deal to loose out on!!!

I've only been a member her for a short time, but in that short time, I've seen Jr88fan around a lot, so if I had of been the seller, I would have waited for his response out of respect before accepting another buyer into the deal - but like I said, thats just me...

Speedbuggy looks like he's pretty new here and from what I have read, he hasn't broken any rules selling his parts...

Some friendly advice to both of you guys -
1) If you selling something, be aware that if what you have is a popular item and the price is good - You will have a lot of responses, just make sure you're on top of your PM's, replies in threads and emails.
2) If you can't or dont want to hold the item, make sure you tell your buyers that you need a comitment or it will sell to the first person with the funds.
3) If you're a buyer, remember... The seller doesn't have to sell to you, its his till he has collected payment...

Complete communications is the key on both side...

I'm not a mod or an admin here, but I've had the job on several other boards and its a tough job to make everyone happy and or make the call to delete or lock the thread - It can make the forums look bad with threads such as this one, not to mention.. It can also "label" the seller and potential buyer that had the issue as someone NOT to deal with...

Jr88fan, you have actually beat me out of some deals due to you being fast at the draw than me.. 2finger - from what I've seen and read here on the forums, you seem to be a pretty stand up guy IMO

SpeedBuggy, welcome to the forums and the next time you have a SWEET deal like this, PM me!!! :funny:

Lets all shake hands and move on :happy no matter how many post are made on this thread, the parts are sold...

m2c

Sam, You have a great post.

I have been waiting and hoping you guys would work this out before I step in. It is tuff to work something out like this and best to just be dropped and live and learn.

I have been in this similar situation several times on both sides of the fence and it is not fun. Some people communicate with a PM and dont reply to the threads and the first person that replies to the thread is sitting second. I know this is not the case on this situation.

Can we all just get along?
Rodney King