PDA

View Full Version : 82 Yota Axles

BamaSammy
04-21-2008, 01:22 PM
I am about to aquire a rolling chassis 82 Yota P/U. I am only going to be using a select few parts from this vehicle. I will have a pair(fr/rr) axles 4:11.1 r/p and leaf springs.I will also have most of the steering componentsand body parts.
If anyone is intrested,I would be willing to do some trading,or sell parts outright. I would like to get a complete 4:16 or 4:9 Tcase for my Sammy for the axles,so if anyone has upgraded and has a spare Tcase laying around,let me know.
I will get a more in depth list of parts on here after I get the truck in May,but if anyone has a need for anything,please feel free to contact me on here,or at my regular email.. davbkim@hotmail.com ..Just mention Yota Parts. I am in Alabama,(Salem,close to Opelika) so we can figure shipping cost.

Thanks Guys.....David

kreepykrawlers
04-21-2008, 08:50 PM
hey man i am interested in the axles lemme know a price shipped to arizona 85741

BamaSammy
04-23-2008, 01:31 PM
I will check on the freight/shipping charges this week and let you know. I will allow for these charges in the cost. These axles will come with all of the brake hardware incl. springs,calipers,hoses and Ebrake cables.I would like to get 400.00 for the whole setup,or as stated a complete and in good condition 4:16 or 4:9 Tcase for my Sammy.

blake11
04-24-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm interested in these axles and go to school at Auburn, would save a headache on shipping. Let me know if they are still available.

BamaSammy
04-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm interested in these axles and go to school at Auburn, would save a headache on shipping. Let me know if they are still available.

I do have them,and would be glad to hold them for you. As I stated,they will come complete with springs,brakes and steering comp. If you would like to give me a call,feel free to do so.. 334-703-5666(verizon) I can be reached almost anytime. I have not picked the truck up as of yet,but should have it the 1st week of May.
I am waiting for my trailer to be returned to me,and as soon as I get it back,I will get the truck here to my house and get the axles out.

Thanks...David

blake11
04-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Sounds good I have verizon too, I'll call you closer to when you get the vehicle so I can come have a look at the axles. Thanks

Blake

BamaSammy
05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I haven't picked up the truck as of yet. I plan to get it hopefully by next weekend. Give me your number and I will call you as soon as I get the truck to my house... 3347035666

BamaSammy
05-14-2008, 05:51 PM
I finally got my trailer back this afternoon,and unfortunately now I have to repair it. My "friend" that borrowed it was hauling scrap on it,and the yard he was going to obviously didn't care about other peoples property. I am guessing that they were using a claw to unload with instead of a magnet,because I now have to replace a side rail and fender along with 4)16'pt 2x10's.
He told me that the guy at the yard said he was sorry for tearing up the trailer,but that they are not responsible for damages.I am now waiting to get all of the information on the yard and it's owner so that I can sick my atty. on them.
The axles are still available,as well as the rest of the truck/parts,but now I am having to leave the truck on the guys property until I get my trailer repaired.He assured me that it will be fine there,and that no one will have access to it.

Blake,under normal circumstances I would not ask this,but if you are still intrested in these axles,I will need a deposit of $175.00 prior to delivery of them,and the balance due at time of delivery. Please contact me asap via phone or at davbkim@hotmail.com
Thanks